Creative Content Creator
• Create quality posts on the university events and activities, and highlight the uniqueness of the programs
• Interview faculty, students and parents and include in the monthly newsletter
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) using different social media platforms
• Build and execute social media strategy through research, messaging and audience identification together with the marketing team
• Set up and optimize the pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Explore and recommend ways to improve digital content and service
• Collaborate with other teams (academic, program and marketing teams) to coordinate actions
• Any other responsibilities that arise
• Experience in social media or creative media industry or a related field
• Good interpersonal skills
• Consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Fluency in English and good translation skills
• High emotional intelligence
• Highly motivated
• Positive, cooperative personality and ability to work in a team
• Ability to handle complexity
About Connect University
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. ” — Albert Einstein
At Connect, we believe that ideas and people are the two most powerful elements of learning; connecting these can lead us to new worlds. A worthy education challenges the way we see things and enables us to better understand the world around us. Each and every one of us deserves a good education.
Connect University offers students an opportunity to earn certifiable course credits for a four-year U.S. undergraduate degree right here in Myanmar. The Freshman and Sophomore years of study take place in Yangon and are composed of a broad range of General Education courses required by and transferrable to U.S. universities. Students are equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet the rigorous educational standards and student life of U.S. universities during the program.
Upon completion of the two years' courses at Connect, students choose their majors and finish their Junior and Senior years of study in the United States at one of our partner universities. Our courses are recognized and endorsed by our partner U.S. universities under the “International Studies Program” agreement, and the course credits comply with the U.S. educational standards. Please visit www.connect.edu.mm to learn more about Connect University and our academic programs.